Creamy mushroom noodles
The ingredient of Creamy mushroom noodles
- 250g noodles
- 185ml (3/4 cup) Massel fowl fashion liquid stock
- 200g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 185ml (three/4 cup) more light thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh continental parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Creamy mushroom noodles
- Cook the noodles in a big saucepan of salted boiling water following packet instructions. Drain and return to the pan.
- Meanwhile, area the chicken stock and mushroom in a massive non-stick frying pan and convey to the boil over medium-excessive warmth. Cook, stirring every now and then, for 6-7 minutes or until mushroom is soft. Add the cream and cook dinner, stirring once in a while, for 10-12 mins or till decreased by way of one-0.33.
- Add the noodles and parsley to the sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes or till well blended and heated thru. Taste and season with pepper.
- Divide noodles among serving bowls. Top with the paprika fowl (see notes) and serve right away.
Nutritions of Creamy mushroom noodlesfatContent: 321.455 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol