Mushroom bolognaise with spaghetti
The ingredient of Mushroom bolognaise with spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, beaten
- 500g cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/four cup (70g) tomato paste
- half of cup (125ml) crimson wine
- 1/4 cup (60ml) vegetable inventory
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 400g spaghetti
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Basil leaves, to serve
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Mushroom bolognaise with spaghetti
- Heat oil in a huge deep frying pan over high warmness. Cook onion and garlic, stirring for 3 minutes or till onion is soft. Add mushroom. Cook for five-6 mins or until browned. Stir in the tomato paste. Add the purple wine and stock. Bring to the boil. Cook for 2-3 mins or until liquid is decreased by half.
- Add the tomato to the pan. Season. Reduce warmth to low. Simmer for 25 mins or until sauce thickens
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Cover to hold warm.
- Divide pasta and mushroom bolognaise amongst serving bowls. Sprinkle with parsley, basil and parmesan.
Nutritions of Mushroom bolognaise with spaghettifatContent: