This quick soup is high in fibre and a great winter warmer recipe.
The ingredient of Tomato, chorizo and bean soup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm pieces
- 575g Napoletana pasta sauce
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 400g can cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 100g baby spinach
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
- Ciabatta bread, sliced, toasted, to serve
The instruction how to make Tomato, chorizo and bean soup
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add chorizo. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Drain excess oil from pan. Add sauce and stock. Bring to the boil.
- Place half the beans in a bowl. Roughly mash with a fork. Add all beans to soup. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes. Add spinach. Stir until spinach wilts. Ladle soup into bowls. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with toasted ciabatta.
Nutritions of Tomato, chorizo and bean soupfatContent: 400.325 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 20 milligrams cholesterol