Poached rhubarb with ginger pecan crumble
The ingredient of Poached rhubarb with ginger pecan crumble
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 bunch rhubarb, trimmed, cut into 4cm portions
- 6 gingernut biscuits
- 1/4 cup pecan nuts
- Vanilla ice-cream, to serve
The instruction how to make Poached rhubarb with ginger pecan crumble
- Combine sugar, 1/three cup bloodless water and juice in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring, till sugar is dissolved. Bring to a simmer. Add rhubarb. Reduce warmness to low. Simmer for five minutes or until gentle. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, technique biscuits and pecans till coarse crumbs.
- Divide rhubarb between four serving bowls. Sprinkle with crumble. Serve with ice-cream.
Nutritions of Poached rhubarb with ginger pecan crumblefatContent: 323.606 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 6 milligrams cholesterol