Red curry of fowl, ginger and Thai basil
The ingredient of Red curry of fowl, ginger and Thai basil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled, sliced
- 3 x 270ml cans coconut cream
- 1/3 cup Thai red curry paste (see notice)
- 6 (about 360g) Lebanese eggplants, sliced diagonally
- 10 snake beans, cut into 4cm lengths
- 6 kaffir lime leaves, torn
- 250g pineapple, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated palm sugar
- 2 (600g) chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 200g grape tomatoes
- 3/four cup Thai basil leaves, plus more, to serve
- jasmine rice, to serve
- Garlic chives, to serve
- Lime cheeks, to serve
The instruction how to make Red curry of fowl, ginger and Thai basil
- Using a pestle and mortar, pound garlic and ginger to a paste. Set aside.
- Heat 250ml (1 cup) coconut cream in a large saucepan over medium-excessive warmth and cook, stirring, till mixture thickens and oil begins to split.
- Add curry paste and stir for 3 mins, then upload ginger paste and stir for 1 minute.
- Add eggplants and stir for two minutes.
- Add closing coconut cream, snake beans, lime leaves, pineapple, sauces, sugar and 150ml water.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 5-eight minutes or till eggplants are gentle.
- Add bird and tomatoes, and cook for 2-3 minutes or till chook is cooked thru.
- Stir in basil leaves and serve with more basil, rice, chives and lime cheeks.
Nutritions of Red curry of fowl, ginger and Thai basilfatContent: