Ginger yoghurt chicken with chickpea salsa
The ingredient of Ginger yoghurt chicken with chickpea salsa
- 1/three cup (80g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 4 (approximately 800g) fowl breast fillets, halved widthways
- Vegetable oil, to grease
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, tired
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stoned, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 50g punnet cherry tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- half cup coarsely chopped coriander
The instruction how to make Ginger yoghurt chicken with chickpea salsa
- Combine the yoghurt, ginger, garlic, cumin, coriander and turmeric in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat in yoghurt combination. Cover with plastic wrap and region in the refrigerator for two hours to marinate.
- Brush a char-grill pan with oil and place over excessive heat. Add the fowl and cook for three minutes every aspect or till cooked thru. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
- Combine the chickpeas, avocado, tomato, cucumber, lime juice, olive oil and coriander in a massive bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a sharp knife to slice the chook into 2cm-extensive strips. Spoon the chickpea salsa amongst serving plates. Top with chicken.
Nutritions of Ginger yoghurt chicken with chickpea salsafatContent: 483.975 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 52 grams protein
sodiumContent: 121 milligrams cholesterol