Lychees poached in mint & ginger syrup
The ingredient of Lychees poached in mint & ginger syrup
- 170g (3/four cup) caster sugar
- 310ml (1 1/four cups) water
- 5cm piece clean ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 3 sprigs sparkling mint
- 500g sparkling lychees, peeled
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh mint, more
The instruction how to make Lychees poached in mint & ginger syrup
- Place the sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Stir over low warmth until the sugar dissolves. Add the ginger and mint sprigs. Increase warmness to excessive and convey to the boil. Reduce warmness to medium-low and simmer, exposed, for five minutes.
- Add the lychees and simmer, exposed, for a similarly 4-five mins or until the lychees are smooth. (See microwave tip.) Remove the sprigs of mint and discard. Set aside and permit to chill for five mins or longer if time allows for the flavours to develop. Stir inside the shredded mint and serve.
Nutritions of Lychees poached in mint & ginger syrupfatContent: 274.133 calories
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 63 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein