Ginger steamed toddler snapper
The ingredient of Ginger steamed toddler snapper
- 1 (700g) whole child snapper, wiped clean
- 2cm piece clean ginger, cut into thin matchsticks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 inexperienced onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Mae Ploy candy chilli sauce
- Sliced inexperienced onion, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger steamed toddler snapper
- Rinse fish internal and out with bloodless water. Pat dry with paper towel. Make three shallow cuts, 1cm-deep, into thickest a part of every aspect of fish. Place fish in a massive, shallow heatproof bowl (see notice).
- Fill a wok with water until one-1/3 full. Bring to the boil over excessive warmth. Place a small ovenproof dish or ramekin in wok.
- Combine ginger, garlic, oil, sugar, soy sauce, onion and sweet chilli sauce in a jug. Spoon ginger aggregate over fish, turning to coat. Place fish, in bowl, on dish in wok. Cover with lid. Steam fish for 10 minutes or till simply cooked through (see tip). Transfer to a platter. Spoon over ginger mixture. Top with onion and coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Ginger steamed toddler snapperfatContent: 190.005 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 67 milligrams cholesterol