Ginger fish with Asian veggies
The ingredient of Ginger fish with Asian veggies
- four (200g each) Jewfish or blue-eye trevalla cutlets
- 5cm piece ginger, peeled, reduce into skinny matchsticks
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- three shallots, trimmed, finely shredded
- Steamed toddler bok choy, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger fish with Asian veggies
- Line a big bamboo steamer with non-stick baking paper. Place the fish within the steamer, top with ginger and drizzle with soy sauce. Cover with a lid.
- Place the steamer over a saucepan or wok of simmering water and steam for 5 minutes. Scatter over the shallots and steam for 1 minute or until just wilted and the fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve the fish with the steamed bok choy.
Nutritions of Ginger fish with Asian veggiesfatContent: 190.244 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 196 milligrams cholesterol