Ginger and apple cordial
The ingredient of Ginger and apple cordial
- 1 half cups caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons citric acid
- 1 teaspoon tartaric acid
- 10cm piece sparkling ginger, sliced
- 2 granny smith apples, grated
The instruction how to make Ginger and apple cordial
- Place sugar, citric acid, tartaric acid, ginger and a pair of cups cold water in a saucepan over medium-excessive warmness. Stir to mix. Bring to the boil.
- Place apple in a heatproof bowl. Add water combination. Stand for 10 mins. Strain right into a huge, heatproof jug. Pour into hot, sterilised bottles and seal. Refrigerate until chilled.
- To serve: Use 1/three cup cordial to half cup chilled sparkling mineral water or iced water. Serve with sparkling mint leaves and finely diced granny smith and purple apples.
Nutritions of Ginger and apple cordialfatContent: