Macadamia and ginger Anzac biscuits
The ingredient of Macadamia and ginger Anzac biscuits
- 2 cups simple flour
- 1 teaspoon floor ginger
- 1 half cups desiccated coconut
- 2 cups traditional rolled oats
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 200g butter, chopped
- 1/three cup golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- half of cup chopped crystallised ginger
The instruction how to make Macadamia and ginger Anzac biscuits
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-pressured. Grease 3 large baking trays. Line with baking paper. Combine flour, ginger, coconut, oats and sugar in a large bowl. Make a nicely in centre.
- Place butter, golden syrup, honey and 1/three cup cold water in a saucepan over medium warmth. Cook, stirring now and again, for five minutes or until butter has melted and aggregate is mixed. Bring to a simmer. Remove from warmth. Stir in bicarbonate of soda. Stand for two mins.
- Add butter aggregate to oats. Mix well. Stir in nuts and 1/three cup ginger. Roll 1 tablespoon combination into a ball. Flatten between arms. Place on tray. Repeat with last aggregate, putting biscuits 4cm aside on tray. Press closing ginger into the top of biscuits.
- Bake biscuits, 1 tray at a time, for 12 minutes or until golden and simply firm to touch. Cool on trays for 10 minutes. Transfer to a cord rack to cool. Serve.
Nutritions of Macadamia and ginger Anzac biscuitsfatContent: 123.085 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 9 milligrams cholesterol