Orange and ginger fish skewers
The ingredient of Orange and ginger fish skewers
- 650g swordfish steaks, skin eliminated, cut into 3cm cubes
- 5 oranges, rind finely grated, juiced
- 2cm piece ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup couscous
- half cup raisins
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, kind of chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Orange and ginger fish skewers
- Thread fish pieces onto skewers. Place in a shallow ceramic dish.
- Combine 1 tablespoon orange rind, 1 1/2 cups orange juice, ginger and sugar in a jug. Pour over fish. Turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for half-hour, if time lets in.
- Meanwhile, location couscous and raisins in a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water. Cover and stand for five mins. Add ultimate 1 tablespoon orange rind and1 half of cup orange juice. Stir lightly with a fork. Cover and stand for 1 minute. Add almonds and parsley. Stir with a fork to separate grains.
- Preheat a barbeque plate on excessive warmness. Spray skewers gently with oil. Cook skewers, turning often, for four to 5 mins or until fish is just cooked via. Transfer to a plate. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon couscous onto plates. Top with fish skewers and serve with lemon.
Nutritions of Orange and ginger fish skewersfatContent: 538.467 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 63 milligrams cholesterol