Super simple ginger biscuits
The ingredient of Super simple ginger biscuits
- 115g butter, kind of chopped, room temperature
- 2 cups simple flour
- 1 1/4 cups Nativia natural sweetener
- 1 1/four teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
- three tablespoons ground ginger
- half cup golden syrup
- 1 egg, gently whisked
The instruction how to make Super simple ginger biscuits
- Preheat oven to 170C. Line two cookie sheets with baking paper.
- In a bowl, integrate all dry substances. Add the butter to the bowl and rub till they resemble first-class bread crumbs. Add egg and golden syrup and blend till it paperwork dough.
- Roll into balls using a tablespoon of aggregate for every. Space calmly organized trays and lightly squash the balls down. Sprinkle each with a touch Natvia natural sweetener and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes (relying on how gentle/difficult you like your biscuits). Leave to cool on the trays or gobble up warm.
Nutritions of Super simple ginger biscuitsfatContent: