The ingredient of Ginger turnovers
- Melted butter or margarine, for greasing
- 2 sheets (25 x 25cm) frozen equipped rolled Butter Puff Pastry (Pampas logo)
- 180g (half of cup) Original Ginger Marmalade (Buderim emblem)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
The instruction how to make Ginger turnovers
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Brush a baking tray with melted butter or margarine to gently grease. Place pastry sheets onto a bench and leave to defrost for two-three minutes.
- Cut 4 1 lcm circles from every pastry sheet with a pastry cutter. Spoon three teaspoons of the marmalade onto one half of each pastry circle. Brush the rims with a number of the whisked egg, fold the pastry rounds in 1/2 and press the rims collectively with a fork to seal.
- Place the pastries on the greased baking tray and lightly brush with the closing whisked egg. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or till puffed and golden. Slide pastries onto a twine rack to cool. Serve sprinkled with caster sugar.
Nutritions of Ginger turnoversfatContent: 460.553 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 40 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein