The ingredient of Ginger cordial
- 1 lime
- 1/three cup (80g) caster sugar
- 7cm-piece clean ginger, peeled, sliced crossways
- Ice cubes, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Chilled tea or soda water, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger cordial
- Use a peeler to peel the rind from the lime, then juice the lime.
- Place the sugar, ginger, lime rind, lime juice and 1.5 litres water in a saucepan. Stir over a low heat till the sugar dissolves.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 mins. Remove from warmth. Set aside to chill.
- Strain right into a huge jug. Place in the refrigerator to chill. Discard the ginger and zest and lime rind. To serve, vicinity some cordial in a pitcher with some ice cubes and lime wedges. Pour over chilled tea or soda water to serve.
Nutritions of Ginger cordialfatContent: 94.405 calories
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar