The ingredient of Ginger fluff
- 6 eggs, separated
- three/four cup caster sugar
- half of teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 cup cornflour
- three tablespoons undeniable flour
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Cadbury Flake Bar
- 375mL thickened cream
- four tablespoons icing sugar
- 2 teaspoon cocoa
- Dessicated coconut
- Boiling water
The instruction how to make Ginger fluff
- Preheat oven to 195C (fan-pressured).
- Using a mixer, beat egg whites until stiff. Add sugar and beat for 1 minute. Add yolks and golden syrup. Sift dry components, then fold in with mixer.
- Place combination into 2 greased or paper lined spherical tins.
- Bake in an oven for 25 to half-hour. Once cooked, take away from oven and sit for 5 minutes. Then tip every cake onto a tray, to chill.
- For the filling: Beat cream till firm and whipped. Crush Flake Bar and gently fold in.
- Spread filling onto one cake. Place different cake on top.
- For the icing: Add icing sugar and cocoa with a tablespoon of boiling water, stir. Continually add boiling water till icing is at an amazing consistency and no longer too runny (add more or less cocoa and more icing sugar, if wished)
- Spread on pinnacle cake layer. Sprinkle iced cake with coconut. Chill and then serve.
Nutritions of Ginger flufffatContent: