The ingredient of Ginger beer
- 2 cups (440g) caster sugar
- 300g clean ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250ml) lemon juice
- 1L soda water
- Ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make Ginger beer
- Combine the sugar, ginger and four cups (1 litre) of water in a saucepan over low heat, stirring till sugar has dissolved. Simmer for 20 minutes, then strain, discarding ginger, and permit to cool.
- Pour inside the lemon juice, then switch to a jug. Add the soda water and ice just before serving.
Nutritions of Ginger beerfatContent: 324.084 calories
sugarContent: 78 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 76 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein