The ingredient of Ginger crunch
- 330g butter, softened
- three/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup self-elevating flour, sifted
- 1 cup simple flour, sifted
- five teaspoons Masterfoods Ground Ginger
- 1/4 cup golden syrup
- 2 1/four cups natural icing sugar, sifted
The instruction how to make Ginger crunch
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Grease and line a 3cm deep, 20cm x 30cm (base) lamington pan.
- Using an electric powered mixer, cream 250g of butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Stir in flours and 1 teaspoon of ginger. Press into pan. Prick throughout with a fork.
- Bake for 20 to twenty-five minutes, or till light golden. Turn onto a cord rack to cool.
- Heat syrup, icing sugar, and ultimate butter and ginger in a saucepan over low warmth for 3 mins, stirring, or until butter has melted. Spread over cooled base. Allow to set. Cut into portions. Serve.
Nutritions of Ginger crunchfatContent: 223.943 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 20 milligrams cholesterol