Pepper-chilli beef grill with carrot salad
The ingredient of Pepper-chilli beef grill with carrot salad
- Coles grill butterflied red meat (with pepper and chilli)
- 4 carrots, peeled, shredded
- 1/four wombok, finely shredded
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves picked
- four spring onions, shredded
- 1/3 cup Paul Newmans very own traditional Asian dressing
The instruction how to make Pepper-chilli beef grill with carrot salad
- Preheat chargrill or barbecue on high. Cook pork consistent with packet directions. Remove from heat and rest for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine carrot, wombok, spring onions and coriander leaves in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Thickly slice red meat. Serve with carrot salad.
Nutritions of Pepper-chilli beef grill with carrot saladfatContent: