Harissa roast carrot, quinoa and haloumi salad
The ingredient of Harissa roast carrot, quinoa and haloumi salad
- 4 massive carrots, peeled, thickly sliced diagonally
- 1 yellow capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 1 crimson capsicum, coarsely chopped
- 1 crimson onion, cut into thin wedges
- 70ml extra virgin olive oil
- 120g red quinoa, rinsed
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 1 half tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 half of teaspoons harissa
- 1 half teaspoons honey
- 1 cup mixed herbs, firmly packed
- 250g pkt haloumi, sliced
- 2 tablespoons seed mix with pine nuts
The instruction how to make Harissa roast carrot, quinoa and haloumi salad
- Preheat oven to 210C/190C fan compelled. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place the carrot, capsicum and onion on organized trays. Drizzle with 2 tbs of the oil. Season. Toss to combine. Roast, stirring halfway, for 35 mins or until golden and soft.
- Meanwhile, location the pink quinoa and water in a small saucepan over medium warmness. Bring to the boil. Reduce the warmth to low and prepare dinner, protected, stirring from time to time, for 14-15 mins or till tender. Rinse under bloodless running water. Drain well.
- Combine the lemon juice, harissa, honey and 25ml of the closing oil in a bowl. Season.
- Place the roast vegies, quinoa, herbs and half of the dressing in a huge bowl. Gently toss to mix.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-excessive warmness. Spray with olive oil. Cook the haloumi, turning, for 3-four mins or till golden. Transfer to a plate. Add the remaining oil. Add the seed mix. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or till toasted. Top salad with haloumi, drizzle with ultimate dressing and sprinkle with seed blend.
Nutritions of Harissa roast carrot, quinoa and haloumi saladfatContent: 503.095 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein