Chorizo and carrot pizza with rocket salad
The ingredient of Chorizo and carrot pizza with rocket salad
- 6 toddler carrots, quartered lengthways
- 1 half tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pizza bases
- half cup (125ml) spicy tomato pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup (75g) mozzarella, finely grated
- 1 chorizo sausage, thinly sliced
- 70g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 purple onion, thinly sliced
- 100g baby rocket leaves
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup clean flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Chorizo and carrot pizza with rocket salad
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place the carrot at the tray. Drizzle with half the oil. Season. Bake for 15-18 minutes or till golden and smooth.
- Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread calmly with pasta sauce and top with mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chorizo, goatu2019s cheese, carrot and half the onion. Bake for 12 mins or until the bases are crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine the rocket, tomato, vinegar and the final onion and oil in a medium bowl. Sprinkle the pizza with parsley. Cut into wedges and serve with the salad.
Nutritions of Chorizo and carrot pizza with rocket saladfatContent: 570.732 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 60 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 13 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 21 grams protein