Maple-glazed pumpkin & carrot salad
The ingredient of Maple-glazed pumpkin & carrot salad
- 1kg Kent pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, reduce into 4cm pieces
- four carrots, peeled, reduce into 4cm pieces diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- three teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 x 80g pkt child rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Maple-glazed pumpkin & carrot salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a roasting pan with non-stick baking paper. Combine the pumpkin, carrot, garlic and thyme in the covered pan.
- Whisk together the maple syrup, oil and mustard in a jug. Drizzle over the pumpkin mixture and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven, turning from time to time, for forty mins or until the pumpkin and carrot are caramelised and tender. Set apart for 5 mins to cool barely.
- Add the rocket leaves to the pumpkin combination and gently toss until simply combined. Arrange on a serving platter and serve straight away.
Nutritions of Maple-glazed pumpkin & carrot saladfatContent: 20.793 calories
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein