Braised carrots, rainbow chard and fennel
The ingredient of Braised carrots, rainbow chard and fennel
- 25g butter
- 1 tablespoon more virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches infant (Dutch) carrots, trimmed, peeled
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- half cup Massel chook fashion liquid inventory
- 1/four cup dried cranberries
- 1 toddler fennel, trimmed, thinly sliced (fronds reserved)
- half of bunch rainbow chard, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons clean dill leaves
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
The instruction how to make Braised carrots, rainbow chard and fennel
- Heat butter and oil in a huge frying pan over medium-excessive warmth. Add carrot and garlic. Cook, turning carrot, for 3 to 4 minutes or till just starting to shade. Add inventory, cranberries and fennel. Season with pepper. Bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, reduce chard stems into 7cm lengths. Cut in half lengthways. Add stems to pan. Toss to coat in stock. Place chard leaves on pinnacle of veggies. Cover. Cook for 1 to 2 mins or until leaves are just beginning to wilt.
- Using tongs, transfer mixture to a serving platter. Sprinkle with reserved fennel fronds and dill. Drizzle with pomegranate molasses. Season to flavor with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Braised carrots, rainbow chard and fennelfatContent: 103.487 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1.4 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5 milligrams cholesterol